Golf in Scotland
The Home of Golf!
- Tee it up at the Original Birthplace of Golf: St. Andrews Links (Old Course) is a must play course for every Golfer. Re-live the history of
Old Tom Morris on the famous fairways and sculpted double greens.
- Stay in the finest golf accommodation near to the courses, handpicked by us on dramatic coastlines, by tranquil lakes or tucked
away next to the rolling hills. Scotland has a strong traditonal history which you will simply adore at every turn.
- Visit Edinburgh Castle that towers over the city below, sample the finest Scottish Whisky during a tour at Kingsbarns Distillery, hunt for
the monster lurking beneath the waters at Loch Ness, enjoy the many castles and gardens found across Scotland or take a dirrent approach
with some fishing or shooting at one of the great Scottish Estates.
- Our local knowledge allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers from across the world. Creating
memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For real, Scottish golf your way, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you, so
all you have to think about is that next birdie putt...
TheGolfPA.com is a Golf Tour Operator Member of IAGTO, IGTOA and are recognised
for excellent customer service by World Host. By choosing us for your golf break in Scotland, you
are ensuring you get the very best Golf Tour Operator to fulfil your Scottish golf vacation.