Club de Golf Sant Cugat
When the engineers of Barcelona Traction Light & Power, known as “La Canadiense” began playing on their new course in 1914 it was strangely 19 holes long (and that doesn’t include The Bar).
Since then this golf club has remained an industry standard for quality and excellence with its rich history.
Seve Ballesteros started off as a professional here in March 1974, making the club that little bit special and sparks intrigue from visitors when they come to play.
Golf Courses Near Club de Golf Sant Cugat:
- Infinitum Resort (Hills)
- Infinitum Resort (Lakes)
- Infinitum Resort (Ruins)
- Panorámica Golf and Sports Resort
- PGA Catalunya Resort (Stadium Course)
- PGA Catalunya Resort (Tour Course)
- Real Club de Golf Cerdaña (Verde)
- Real Club de Golf El Prat (Pink Course)
- Real Club de Golf El Prat (Yellow Course)
- Torremirona Golf and Spa Resort