Luttrellstown Castle Golf and Country Club
Luttrellstown Castle Golf and Country Club is set on a private, 567-acre walled estate.
The championship golf course has naturally contoured mature parklands. Links style bunkers as well as water hazards assure you that no two rounds are the same here! The state-of-the art clubhouse has been designed to facilitate all your needs both before and after each round.
A perfect place for an unforgettable round in Ireland’s countryside – it will be impossible not to fall in love with this beautiful location!
Golf Courses Near Luttrellstown Castle Golf and Country Club:
- Powerscourt (West Course)
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club (Championship Course)
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club (Swords Course)
- Royal Dublin Golf Club (Harry Colt Links)
- St. Anne’s Golf Club (The Links)
- St. Margaret’s Golf and Country Club
- The Island Golf Links
- The K Club (Palmer North Course)
- The K Club (Palmer South Course)