Royal Dublin Golf Club (Harry Colt Links)
The Royal Dublin Golf Club is steeped in golfing history and presents a stern examination on the links course which hosts some of the world’s best players.
The original design was done by Harry S. Colt, one of Sunningdale’s most famous architects that made it widely known as one of the greatest courses in all Ireland.
In the early 2000’s the Club enlisted links design expert Martin Hawtree to make significant changes which have been widely praised and acknowledged by many.
Golf Courses Near Royal Dublin Golf Club:
- Portmarnock Golf Club (Championship Old Links)
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club (Championship Course)
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club (Swords Course)
- St. Anne’s Golf Club (The Links)
- St. Margaret’s Golf and Country Club
- The Island Golf Links
- The K Club (Palmer North Course)
- The K Club (Palmer South Course)