The K Club (Palmer South Course)
The Arnold Palmer designed Palmer South Course at The K Club is known for its inland links design and scenic landscapes.
It also offers a great vantage point to observe championship golf being played by the pros who play there on occasion.
Often forgotten beside its sister course, the South Course is every bit as exciting and well worth playing when in the region.
Golf Courses Near The K Club:
- Portmarnock Golf Club (Championship Old Links)
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club (Championship Course)
- Roganstown Golf and Country Club (Swords Course)
- Royal Dublin Golf Club (Harry Colt Links)
- St. Anne’s Golf Club (The Links)
- St. Margaret’s Golf and Country Club
- The Island Golf Links
- The K Club (Palmer North Course)