St. Andrews Links (Castle Course)
The Castle Course at St. Andrews, situated on the rugged coastline of Scotland, is a remarkable golfing destination that combines breathtaking scenery with a challenging and memorable layout.
Designed by the renowned architect David McLay Kidd, this course offers golfers a true links-style experience, with undulating fairways, deep bunkers, and large, contoured greens that demand both skill and strategy.
The course meanders through rolling dunes and dramatic cliffs, providing panoramic views of St. Andrews Bay and the historic city skyline. The Castle Course’s signature hole, the par-3 17th, features an awe-inspiring tee shot over a deep ravine to a cliff-top green, creating a thrilling and unforgettable moment for every golfer.
With its unique blend of natural beauty, strategic design, and rich golfing history, the Castle Course at St. Andrews offers players an unparalleled golf experience in the birthplace of the sport.
Golf Courses Near St. Andrews Links:
- Blairgowrie Golf Club (Lansdowne Course)
- Blairgowrie Golf Club (Rosemont Course)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Buddon Links)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Burnside Links)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Championship Course)
- Crail Golfing Society (Balcomie Links)
- Crail Golfing Society (Craighead Links)
- Downfield Golf Club
- Duke’s St. Andrews
- Dumbarnie Links
- Fairmont St. Andrews (Kittocks Course)
- Fairmont St. Andrews (Torrance Course)
- Forfar Golf Club
- Golf House Club (Elie Links)
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Ladybank Golf Club
- Leven Links Golf Club
- Lundin Golf Links
- Monifieth Links (Ashludie Course)
- Monifieth Links (Medal Course)
- Panmure Golf Links
- Scotscraig Golf Club
- St. Andrews Links (Eden Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Jubilee Course)
- St. Andrews Links (New Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Strathtyrum Course)