Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society
Founded in 1761, the Bruntsfield Links Golfing Society is a prestigious club located just 3 miles from Edinburgh city centre.
They have hosted the qualifying for The Open for many years for The R&A.
The mature parkland style course was originally designed by Willie Park Jnr. with further modifications made later on by world renowned architects Dr Alister MacKenzie, James Braid and Fred Hawtree.