South Carolina: Barefoot Resort and Golf (Norman Course)
The Norman Course at Barefoot Resort & Golf is a golfer’s paradise, nestled in the heart of Myrtle Beach.
This par-72 course stretches over a whopping 7,200 yards, reflecting designer Greg Norman’s philosophy of bringing into play the “bump and run” shots around the green.
But it’s not just about the game – it’s about the breathtaking scenery too!
Seven of the holes meander along the stunning Intracoastal Waterway, offering spectacular views that enhance your golfing experience.
And it’s not just us singing its praises; Golfstyles Magazine ranked it among the top-100 golf courses in the Carolinas.
The surrounding area is just as impressive, with North Myrtle Beach boasting an array of attractions for all tastes.
From superb dining options to exciting water sports and relaxing beach days, there’s always something to do off the course, making Barefoot Resort & Golf the perfect destination for a memorable vacation!
So, whether you’re a seasoned golfer looking for a new challenge or a novice keen to enjoy a round in a beautiful setting, the Norman Course at Barefoot Resort & Golf is ready to welcome you!
Golf Courses Near Barefoot Resort and Golf:
- Arcadian Shores Golf Club
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Dye Course)
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Fazio Course)
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Love Course)
- Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
- Grande Dunes Resort Club
- Heron Point by Pete Dye
- Legends Golf Resort (Heathland)
- Legends Golf Resort (Heritage)
- Legends Golf Resort (Moorlands)
- Myrtle Beach National (King’s North Course)
- Pine Lakes Country Club
- Surf Golf & Beach Club
- Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation