South Carolina: Caledonia Golf & Fish Club
Welcome, dear golf enthusiasts!
We are thrilled to introduce you to the Caledonia Golf & Fish Club, a little gem nestled in Myrtle Beach. This course is a testament to the beauty and grandeur of the Hammock Coast, consistently rated and ranked among the best in the United States.
Opened in 1994 on the site of a colonial rice plantation in Pawleys Island, it has received rave reviews from major golf publications ever since.
The original design by Mike Strantz ensures an exciting game for both vacation-goers and locals alike.
But it’s not just about golf – it’s about the experience too!
As you make your way through the grand entrance, you’ll be transported back in time with rows of twisted live oaks and hanging Spanish moss, embodying the spirit of the Old South.
Situated near the marshes and rice fields adjoining the Waccamaw River, the club offers breathtaking views that will enhance your golfing experience.
And when you’re done playing, why not explore the local attractions and restaurants in Pawleys Island?
So, what are you waiting for? Pack your clubs and join us at Caledonia Golf & Fish Club for an unforgettable golfing adventure!
Golf Courses Near Caledonia Golf & Fish Club:
- Arcadian Shores Golf Club
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Dye Course)
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Fazio Course)
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Love Course)
- Barefoot Resort and Golf (Norman Course)
- Grande Dunes Resort Club
- Heron Point by Pete Dye
- Legends Golf Resort (Heathland)
- Legends Golf Resort (Heritage)
- Legends Golf Resort (Moorlands)
- Myrtle Beach National (King’s North Course)
- Pine Lakes Country Club
- Surf Golf & Beach Club
- Tidewater Golf Club and Plantation