Outstanding quality, extraordinary variety and lasting tradition…
- Play at the finest of English Golf: Sunningdale (Old Course),Woodhall Spa (Hotchkin Course), St. George’s Hill (Red & Blue), Swinley Forest, Hankley Common and Formby Golf Club are all waiting for you to discover their delights.
- Fulfil that dream of playing Ryder Cup or Open Championship Courses: Royal St. George’s, Royal Birkdale, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, Ganton, Royal Liverpool, Walton Heath (Old Course), The Belfry (Brabazon Course), Wentworth (West Course) or Southport & Ainsdale Golf Club.
- Relish the beauty of wonderful English Countryside and Links Courses: Saunton (East Course), St. Enodoc (Church Course), Alwoodley, Royal Cinque Ports, Hillside and Royal West Norfolk Golf Club will rival many courses throughout the UK & Ireland.
- Stay in the finest golf accommodation near to the courses, handpicked by us on dramatic coastlines, by tranquil lakes or tucked away next to the rolling hills. Charming English traditional villages and towns as well as vibrant cities wait to be discovered.
- The larger cities of London, Manchester, Liverpool, Birmingham, Bath and York have many visitor attractions and restaurants to ensure you have a memorable experience. Many other towns and cities throughout England cater for the needs of the travelling Golfer.
- Our local knowledge allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers from across the world. Creating memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For real, traditional English golf your way, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you, so all you have to think about is that next birdie putt…
TheGolfPA.com is a Golf Tour Operator Member of IAGTO and are recognised for excellent customer service by World Host. By choosing us for your golf break in England, you are ensuring you get the very best Golf Tour Operator to fulfil your English golf vacation.