The Home of Golf!
- Tee it up at the Original Birthplace of Golf: St. Andrews Links (Old Course) is a must play course for every Golfer. Re-live the history of Old Tom Morris on the famous fairways and sculpted double greens.
- Legendary Ryder Cup and Open Championship Venues await: Muirfield (Championship Links), Musselburgh Golf Club (Old Links), Trump Turnberry (The Ailsa), Carnoustie (Championship Links), Prestwick (Old Links), Royal Troon (Old Course) and Gleneagles (Ryder Cup PGA Centenary Course) will test your game in every aspect.
- Traditional Historic Links are in abundance: North Berwick (West Links), Kingsbarns, Castle Stuart and Royal Dornoch (Championship Links).
- Delight yourself in Scotland’s great Parkland Courses: Gleneagles (King’s Course), Loch Lomond, Blairgowrie (Rosemount Course) and Duke’s St. Andrews are superbly created for the golfing traveller.
- Stay in the finest golf accommodation near to the courses, handpicked by us on dramatic coastlines, by tranquil lakes or tucked away next to the rolling hills. Scotland has a strong traditional history which you will simply adore at every turn.
- Visit Edinburgh Castle that towers over the city below, sample the finest Scottish Whisky during a tour at Kingsbarns Distillery, hunt for the monster lurking beneath the waters at Loch Ness, enjoy the many castles and gardens found across Scotland or take a different approach with some fishing or shooting at one of the great Scottish Estates.
- Our local knowledge allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers from across the world. Creating memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For real, Scottish golf your way, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you, so all you have to think about is that next birdie putt…
By choosing us for your golf vacation in Scotland, you are ensuring you get the best, Multi-Award Winning Golf Tour Operator to fulfil your Scottish golf vacation.
Our specialist local agents are on hand to look after every part of your itinerary.