1st Les Drives de Bordeaux
1st - 3rd July 2022 (TBC)
Stay & Play Packages from £1,125.00 GBP pps*
Les Drives de Bordeaux is a tournament played on three of the most prestigious courses France has to offer.
The day before, golfers enjoy themselves with other like minded people in the hotel and after their presentation they stay for an additional night so that you can really get into your surroundings as well!
“After a short drive from Bordeaux, join the most prestigious amateur tournament that combines the passion for golf and the magic of great Bordeaux Wines…”
With wine tasting happening after the 9th hole daily and complimentary access to the Spa, it is easy to see why the event is highly sought after.
Prizes will be awarded for the best scores daily. All golfers will play st the same time with a shotgun start at each course.
Les Drives de Bordeaux in France is open to both Lady and Gentlemen Golfers.
- Entry & Registration
- 3x Pre-paid Green Fees:
- Golf Bordelais
- Grand Saint-Emilionnais Golf Club
- Golf du Médoc Resort (Les Chateaux Course)
- 4x Nights Accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Practice Facilities & Driving Range
- Opening Welcome Reception with Clubhouse Lunch
- Evening Welcome Cocktail Reception on a Rooftop Terrace in Bordeaux
- Daily Prizes
- Gala Dinner on the second evening of the tournament
- Final Prize-giving after Lunch on The Terrace
- Accommodation Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Extra Practice Round on arrival day on request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tournament Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements