18th Omaha Beach Challenge
18th - 20th March 2022 (TBC)
Stay & Play Packages from £199.00 GBP pps*
Omaha Beach Challenge is a unique golf experience that takes you to the scenic and historic French coast.
The Omaha Beach courses, located at Port en Bessin in Northern France features rolling hills with ponds typical of the Normandy environment as well as an abundance of beautiful flowers along hedgerows which line the Le Manoir layout.
La Mer overlooks the bay before turning inland towards the fishing village.
In addition your accommodation includes one night’s stay at Hotel Mercure in a twin share room.
Prizes will be presented prior to departure for the ferry back to Portsmouth. Gentlemen and Ladies can enter in teams of 4 players.
- Entry & Registration
- 2x Pre-paid Green Fees:
- Omaha Beach Golf Club (Le Manoir Course)
- Omaha Beach Golf Club (La Mer Course)
- 1x Nights Accommodation
- 1x Car with 4x golfers: Portsmouth to Caen Ferry Return
- 1x 4x Berth Inside Cabin
- Breakfast in the hotel
- Use of the Practice Facilities
- Prizegiving after the second round prior to departure
- Accommodation Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tournament Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements