Stay & Play Packages starting from £1,375.00 GBP pps*
Come and enjoy some great golf in India’s Northern region for the Taj Mahal Golf Challenge. Play on four fantastic courses of Delhi Golf Club, DLF Golf and Country Club, Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort and ITC Classic Golf Resort.
The beautifuly warm climate in this part of Northern India enables golfers to enjoy their golf at this great time of year.
The entry fee for this tournament offers great value for money and attracts teams internationally. The tournament gives you the option of both Professional and Amateur Golfers to take part and is run on singles stableford format with 3/4 handicap allowance.
This tournament can be played by both Gentlemen and Lady Golfers. Maximum handicaps will be 20 for Gentlemen and 28 for Ladies. However golfers with a higher handicap may still enter and have their handicap recalculated accordingly. Entry for this event must be completed by Friday 28th February 2020.
Taj Mahal Golf Challenge Package:
- Entry & Registration to the Taj Mahal Golf Challenge
- 4x Pre-paid Green Fees and Pre-booked Tee Times:
- Delhi Golf Club
- DLF Golf and Country Club
- Jaypee Greens Golf and Spa Resort
- ITC Classic Golf Resort
- Golfers Welcome Goody Bag
- 6x Nights Accommodation in The Lalit Hotel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast each morning
- Use of the Practice Facilities & Driving Range
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Sightseeing in Agra and Delhi
- Buffet Lunch in Agra
- Caddy and Golf Buggy included
- Round Trip Airport and Golf Course Transfers
- Final Evening Prizegiving
Optional Extras for Taj Mahal Golf Challenge Golfers:
- Accommodation Room Upgrade upon request
- Single Use Room upon request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests added upon request
- Additional Activities added upon request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements