Augusta National Golf Club, Georgia, USA
11th – 14th April 2019
Have you ever watched The Masters from Augusta on television and dreamed of actually being there? Well now you can.
Your Masters Journey Starts Here…
The 2019 Masters Tournament days takes place between the 11th and 14th April with the Par 3 Chalenge played on Wednesday 10th April 2019. Here you will find the ultimate experiences with TheGolfPA.com.
Can Jordan Spieth or Danny Willett claim another green jacket? Can Phil Mickelson recover the magic from 2010 to win in 2019? Will Rory McIlroy make good his disaster from 2011 to finally complete his grand slam, or can Adam Scott repeat his win from 2013? What PGA Tour pro will peak at the perfect time to capture the Masters Championship in Augusta, Georgia?
Who will wear the Green Jacket and become the 2019 Masters Champion?
We are available all year round to help plan your Masters experience and make it a trip of a lifetime. With many years experience in taking clients to tournaments and golfing trips, you can be rest assured that you are dealing with the professionals.As well as soaking up the atmosphere live at The Masters, some tour packages can include hospitality at the nearby Magnolia Manor and the opportunity to play golf at nearby courses. Our team can arrange tee times and transport, so all you have to do is concentrate on your golf.
Discover The Masters
The 2019 US Masters takes place between the 8th and 14th April 2019 and we have put together a great package for the tournament. The package is merely a suggestion but we are happy to amend according to your requirements.
Your Augusta Experience 2019:
Arrival: Wednesday 10th April 2019
Departure: Saturday 13th April 2019
Prices starting from: £3,790.00 GBP pps
Single Room Supplement: £945.00 GBP pp
- Meet & Greet at your Augusta Hotel
- 3x Nights Accommodation at the Super 8 Hotel, Augusta
- Full Breakfast Daily
- Evening Managers Reception
- General Admission Tournament Badge for Thursday 11th April 2019
- General Admission Tournament Badge for Friday 12th April 2019
- 24 Hour Daily Tour Assistance Included
- Hotel/Tournament transfers available from hotel
- Free parking and tournament shuttle at ticket location
Optional Additons for Your Masters Experience:
- *** Flights can be added package through our travel agency partner ***
- Additional Nights accommodation added upon request
- Golf can be arranged at superb locations close to Augusta including Jones Creek, River Club, Mt. Vintage, West Lake Forest Hills, The Reserve Club and Palmetto Golf Club
- Daily add-on of hospitality at the exclusive Magnolia Manor
Magnolia Manor All-Inclusive Hospitality
Magnolia Manor is our exclusive hospitality venue in Augusta and is available to all of our clients daily for the duration of their US Masters experience when booked in addition to their package.
With our facilities located directly across the street from the Augusta National Golf Club, you are just a chip shot away from the greatest tournament in the world. Combined with our valet parking, our location is truly the best for access to the Masters Golf Tournament.
About Our Venue
We provide world-class hospitality in permanent state-of-the art climate-controlled facilities constructed exclusively for hospitality during the Masters Golf Tournament. Past guests have described it as
“casual elegance with a festive clubhouse flair.”
Your special clients and guests will have access throughout the day to conduct business, store items and souvenirs with our concierge, enjoy first-class cuisine and their beverages of choice or simply to relax and unwind while viewing the Masters on one of our many big screen high definition televisions.
The tastefully decorated country club atmosphere allows your clients and guests to mix business with pleasure while enjoying the ambiance of the Masters Golf Tournament.
- Welcome Reception Desk to greet and assist guests
- Fully air conditioned
- Full American style Breakfast with made to order omelette station
- An extensive Lunch Buffet featuring Carving Station & Hot and cold Entrees
- Open Bars with Premium Liquor, Beer, Wine & Soft Drinks
- Afternoon hors d’oeuvres
- Large Screen TVs throughout the facility
- Indoor and Outdoor areas to relax
- Secure Check-in area to store electronic devices, luggage and merchandise
Transport is arranged using luxury coaches to take you to and from Augusta. All coaches are very comfortable, fully air conditioned and most provide on board wifi and televisions. We can also arrange private chauffeur vehicles and drivers at your service by separate arrangement.
We have experienced staff on hand to arrange any additional golf you may require on any tours we offer.
We have access to the best courses locally in Columbia, Aiken and also in Augusta. To make it a trip of a lifetime we can arrange tee times at Major venues such as Pinehurst, Quail Hollow, TPC Myrtle Beach and Kiawah Island.
Transport can also be arranged to get you to and from the golf courses, so that you do not need to have a rental car. This can range from private SUV, limousine or luxury coach, depending on the size of your party. This will allow you to concentrate on your golf and relax knowing that you don’t need to worry about driving back to your hotel.