Carton House Resort Experience:
Irish Open Host Venue
The O’Meara Course, designed by two-time major winner Mark O’Meara is a classic parkland experience which meanders through acres of glorious pastures and ancient woodland.
The Montgomerie Course is a Links-style course with wide open spaces and dramatic views. It has 7300 yards of fairway stretching through breath-taking landscapes making it one for the bucket list!
The Palmer North Course at The K Club is one of Europe’s finest golf courses. Test your game against the specialist design and walk in the footsteps of legends that have played here for both Ryder Cup and Irish Open!
Fairmont Carton House Resort has been called home to golfers from all over Ireland and even internationals who respect its traditions. It’s no wonder why so many people have fallen in love with this hotel, it really does offer everything anyone could want.
Carton House Golf Club is a club with a soul. A club with a unique style of its own. A club with a passion for golf. Paul Casey, European & PGA Tour Pro
* Price based on best available rates between April & October.
- 3 Pre-paid green fees:
- Carton House Golf Club (Montgomerie Course)
- Carton House Golf Club (O’Meara Course)
- The K Club (Palmer North Course)
- 4x Nights Accommodation
- 1 Evening Meal on a night of your choice in The Carriage House Restaurant
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Use of practice facilities and driving range (Tokens may be required)
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements