Portmarnock Golf Club and Hotel Resort Experience:
Portmarnock Golf Club: Irish Open Host Venue
“There are no tricks or nasty surprises at Portmarnock, only an honest, albeit searching test of shot making skills.”
Tom Watson, Golfing Legend
Portmarnock Golf Club has been the site of some of Ireland’s greatest tournaments in golf over 120 years.
Through these competitions, it’s welcomed amateur as well professional players from Arnold Palmer to Padraig Harrington.
Portmarnock Hotel and Golf Links origins stretch back to over a century ago, where the land on which it stands was part of the private family estate of ‘St. Marnock’s’ – where the patriarch of the Irish Jameson Whiskey Company called ‘home’.
The Island Golf Club was founded in 1890 thus making it one of the oldest golf courses in Ireland. Besides being one the first twelve golf clubs founded in Ireland, it is the third oldest in Dublin and predates Portmarnock Golf Club by four years.
* Price based on best available rates between April & October. Special Winter rates available upon request.
- 3x Pre-paid green fees:
- Portmarnock Golf Club (Championship Links)
- Portmarnock Links (Bernhard Langer Course)
- The Island Golf Club (The Links)
- 4x Nights Accommodation
- 1x Evening Meal on a night of your choice in The 1780 Restaurant
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Use of practice facilities and driving nets
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements