Ballyliffin Golf Club and Lodge Experience:
Irish Open Host Venue
Ireland's Most Northern Courses
Ballyliffin Golf Club consists of three outstanding, contrasting links courses. 45 wonderful holes make up one in the finest golf resorts to be found anywhere on earth.
The Old Links undulates in the glory of its natural terrain, presenting an immensely enjoyable challenge to every golfer.
The newer Glashedy Links, host venue for the 2018 Irish Open, is fashioned around the incredible dunes, and is already notorious for its peat riveted bunkers and its opening three challenging par fours.
The Pollen Links is the newest addition. A 9 hole links course crafted by legendary Irish Golf Architect, Pat Ruddy.
Ballyliffin Lodge & Spa Hotel and Award winning leisure complex is unique in this area of Donegal and along with Ballyliffin’s three links courses is proving to be an attraction with an international reputation.
- 3x Prepaid green fees:
- Ballyliffin Golf Club (Glashedy Links)
- Ballyliffin Golf Club (Old Links)
- Ballyliffin Golf Club (Pollen Links)
- 3x night Accommodation
- Full Irish breakfast each morning
- Use of hotel leisure facilities
- Use of practice facilities and driving range (Tokens may be required)
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements