Donegal and Sligo Golf Tour
Donegal & Sligo are known as ‘real Ireland’.
The North West is one of the most picturesque locations on earth, with Ireland’s stunning coastlines and rugged peninsulas jutting out into a beautiful Atlantic Ocean.
Great golf, fine fishing opportunities – not to mention excellent eating; make this corner an undiscovered treasure trove for travelling golfers from around world!
Ryder Cup Captain and Open Championship winner in 2011, Darren Clarke OBE, is a member of Donegal Golf Club at Murvagh and regards it as one of his ‘favourite golf courses in the world’.
* Price based on best available rates between April & October. Special winter rates available upon request.
- 6x Prepaid green fees:
- Narin and Portnoo Links
- Donegal Golf Club (Murvagh Links)
- Bundoran Golf Club (The Links)
- County Sligo Golf Club (Rosses Point Links)
- Enniscrone Golf Club (The Links)
- Strandhill Golf Club (The Links)
- 7x Nights Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Use of practice facilities and driving range (Tokens may be required)
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements