Wild Atlantic Way Northern Golf Experience
The Wild Atlantic Way, 2600 km (1600 miles) in length, is one of the longest defined coastal routes in the world. It winds its way all along the Irish west coast from the Inishowen Peninsula in the north down to the picturesque town of Kinsale, County Cork, in the south.
Untouched and virtually unexplored, this ruggedly beautiful and remote region lies at the far north of the Wild Atlantic Way.
It’s no wonder Donegal was named the ‘Coolest Place on the Planet for 2017’ by National Geographic Traveller.
Nature is spectacular and bracing here, from the sheer granite walls of some of Europe’s highest sea cliffs, at Sliabh Liag, to the Northern Lights dancing in clear winter skies, to the millions of seabirds gathering in great estuaries, en route across the globe.
* Price based on best available rates between April & October. Special winter rates available upon request.
- 7x Pre-paid green fees :
- Ballyliffin Golf Club (Old Links)
- Ballyliffin Golf Club (Glashedy Links)
- Portsalon Golf Links
- Rosapenna Golf Resort (Old Tom Morris Links)
- Rosapenna Golf Resort (Sandy Hills Links)
- Rosapenna Golf Resort (St. Patrick’s Links)
- Dunfanaghy Golf Club (Harry Varden Links)
- 8x Nights Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Use of practice facilities and driving range (Tokens may be required)
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements