Mount Juliet Experience:
Irish Open Host Venue
Jack Nicklaus is best known for designing and building one of Europe’s most renowned golf courses, Mount Juliet in Ireland.
The 18-hole parkland facility takes full advantage of its natural beauty with magnificent specimen trees that dominate the landscape as well as river scenery throughout this championship course which will remind you why you first swung a club!
Carlow has been described as an inland links and is always a great test for any golfer.
Like fine wine, Mount Wolseley has matured beautifully over time, making rich surroundings perfect for playing golf!
* Price based on best available rates between April and October.
- 3x Pre-paid green fees:
- Mount Juliet
- Carlow Golf Club
- Mount Wolseley
- 4x Nights Accommodation
- Use of Practice Facilities and Driving Range
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements