Wild Atlantic Way Western Golf Experience
The Wild Atlantic Way, a 1600 mile road that winds its way all along the Irish west coast from Inishowen in Northern Ireland down to picturesque Kinsale County Cork.
Golf features high along the route of the Wild Atlantic way, so you will be sure to find both championship famous courses as well as hidden gems!
The journey is an experience for anyone who loves nature and wildlife as well as stunning scenery with ancient monuments dotting your route – they’re just waiting to be discovered!
* Price based on best available rates between April & October. Special winter rates available upon request.
- 6 Pre-paid green fees:
- Connemara Golf Links
- Carne Golf Links (Hackett Course)
- Enniscrone Golf Club (Dunes Championship Links)
- Co. Sligo Golf Club (Rosses Point Links)
- Narin & Portnoo Golf Links
- Donegal Golf Club (Murvagh Links)
- 7x Night Accommodation
- Full Irish Breakfast each morning
- Use of practice facilities and driving range
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements