Morocco Golf Tours
Morocco is a country that has so much to offer.
From the bustling metropolis of Casablanca, all way up through Fez and Marrakech in between them, you’ll find centuries old buildings dating back just as far if not longer than some European cities!
The people here love life – they really do take every day seriously because there’s always something happening with plenty of deals to be made on local handcrafted goods in the bustling markets and Souks.
Marrakech attracts the bulk of the tourists and Fez is a major cultural and religious centre but the coastal cities of Agadir, Casablanca, Rabat and Tangier are where modern day Moroccan movers and shakers operate.
It’s also where many of the top Moroccan golf courses are located, with some long established courses as proof of a strong golfing tradition dating back more than a century.
It’s a pity European golfers have been slow to recognise such an accessible, affordable, all year round destination lies right on their doorstep because Morocco has much to offer by way of top quality courses.
Choose a Location:
- Camel Ride Experiences
- Desert Quad Biking
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Ouzoud Waterfalls with Boat Ride Experience
- Private City Sightseeing Tours
- Spa Break Experiences
- Traditional Cooking Class Experiences
- Our Accommodation options are chosen with you in mind to suit your requirements and budget
- Flights and Ferries can be arranged through our travel agency
- Coach Hire with Driver/Guide
- Rental Car