Cape Kidnappers and the Highlights of New Zealand Experience
A ‘must do’ tour of New Zealand, pinpointing the highlights and one for every golfer’s bucket list.
Placed lakeside in luxury at The Hilton Hotel, it is only a short walk to the charming eateries and tasteful bars. In Queenstown play Jacks Point and Millbrook, very different courses with equally breathtaking surroundings.
Fly to the North Island to art deco town of Napier, enjoy wineries, lamb and play it’s most prized jewel, Cape Kidnappers, one of the worlds best-Golfing experiences.
In Taupo, play Kinloch club, a Jack Nicklaus signature. Visit a Maori village, a Hobbit’s village, play Golf or put your feet up in thermal springs.
In summer Aucklanders like to visit Waiheke Island and eat at the stunning seafood restaurants. Play at Windross Farm, host of the LPGA.
* Price is based on best available rates during the Summer Season.
- 7x Pre-paid green fees:
- Jacks Point
- Cape Kidnappers
- Kinloch Golf Club
- Windross Farm
- Arrowtown Golf Club
- 11x Nights Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast
- Internal Flights including golf bags
- All Transfers
- Exciting Tours including Shotover Jet, Napier wine and Culture Tour, Thermal Springs, Waiheke Island Tour and Wineries
- 24 Hours Support
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** International Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements