St. Petersburg – The City of White Nights Experience
St. Petersburg is recognized as one of the largest economic, cultural and scientific centres of Russia, Europe and the whole world.
Formerly and still commonly known as Leningrad, is a city situated on the Neva River, at the head of the Gulf of Finland on the Baltic Sea. It is Russia’s second-largest city after Moscow.
It is often called the Venice of the North or Russian Venice due to its many water corridors.
Another nickname of St. Petersburg is The City of White Nights because of a natural phenomenon which arises due to the closeness to the polar region and ensures that in summer the nights of the city do not get completely dark for a month.
Just as Venice is associated with romance, in St. Petersburg the White Nights have a high value for couples in love.
The City of White Nights Package:
- 3 Pre-paid green fees & pre booked tee times at:
- Golf Club Petergof
- Golf Club Gorki
- Golf Club Strawberry Fields
- 4 nights Accommodation in the central area of St. Petersburg
- Breakfast is included each morning
- Use of practice facilities and driving range with Range Balls
Optional Extras for St. Petersburg Golfers:
- Accommodation upgrade on request
- Room Upgrade or extra nights on request
- Extra golf at other courses on request
- Non-golfing travel guests added on request
- Single supplement for single rooms
- ***Flights not included and to be confirmed***
- Additional local activities upon request
- Package can be adapted to suit client’s specific requirements
* Price based on best available rates between May & October for a group of 4 golfers.