Ayrshire Links Experience:
Quality Ayrshire Links at a great price!
Dundonald Links challenging course design can be attributed to world-renowned architect Kyle Phillips and its reputation as one of the best maintained greens in Scotland.
Kilmarnock Golf Club offers everything you would expect from a links golf course – a challenge for players at any ability level or skill set.
When it comes to playing golf in Scotland, one thing you are guaranteed to find is variety and at the Irvine Golf Club it comes in abundance.
The course owes much of its character to the legendary course designer, James Braid. It is highly regarded by the R&A being used as a final qualifying course for the Open Championship
* Price based on best available rates between May and September. Special winter rates available upon request.
- 3x Pre-paid green fees:
- Dundonald Links
- Kilmarnock Golf Club (Barassie Links)
- Irvine Golf Club (James Braid Links)
- 4x Nights Accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Practice facilities and driving range (Tokens may be required)
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements