The New Links of Ayrshire Experience:
Dundonald Links: Scottish Open Host Venue
Three of Ayrshire's finest courses...
Trump Turnberry has unveiled a new golfing experience on the Ayrshire coast created by golfing architect Martin Ebert.
Originally Designed by Troon Professional Willie Fernie, the Open Champion in 1883, the Portland Course was opened in 1895 and subsequently redesigned by Dr Alister MacKenzie in the early 1920’s.
Designed by world renowned course architect, Kyle Phillips, Dundonald Links set amongst the sand dunes offers a welcome challenge for players of all abilities.
* Price based on best available rates between May and September. April & October rates are available on request.
- 3x Pre-paid green fees:
- Trump Turnberry (King Robert The Bruce)
- Royal Troon Golf Club (Portland Course)
- Dundonald Links
- 4x Nights Accommodation
- Full Scottish breakfast daily
- Use of practice facilities and driving range (Tokens may be required)
- Accommodation or Room Type Upgrade request
- Single Use Room request
- Rental Vehicle or Luxury Coach with Driver/Guide request
- Pre & Post Tour Package Add-ons request
- Non-Golfing Travel Guests request
- Additional Activities request
*** Flights are not included and arrival/departure times are to be confirmed ***
* Package can be adapted to suit the client’s specific requirements