Vietnam and Cambodia
Vietnam has a lot to offer when it comes time for some golfing fun.
The courses are world-class, the weather always perfect and there’s enough variety that you’ll never get bored!
Vietnam is a country best known for its beaches, rivers and Buddhist pagodas, and more recently as one of the fastest growing golfing destinations.
Hanoi pays homage to the iconic Communist-era leader Ho Chi Minh via his massive marble mausoleum; however there’s more than meets the eye in this southeast Asian nation!
One must explore Vietnamese War history museums or take an informative walking tour through Củ Chi tunnels – used by Viet Cong soldiers during conflict timeframes of America’s involvement with Vietnam.
- Lantern Festival
- Ha Long Bay Cruises
- Hike through Cat Ba Island
- Visit the world’s largest cave in Phong Nha National Park
- Visit Churches, Museums and Temples
- Spot tigers in Kirirom National Park
- Visit Kratie to see the rare Irrawaddy dolphins
- Hitch a ride with an elephant and encounter minority cultures in Mondulkiri
- Join in the celebrations at the Bom Om Tuk water festival when the current in the Tonlé Sap reverses and the river is filled with colourfully decorated boats.
- Spa Experiences
- Our Accommodation options are chosen with you in mind to suit your requirements and budget
- Flights and Ferries can be arranged through our travel agency
- Coach Hire with Driver/Guide
- Rental Car