Golf in Wales
Golf as it should be...
- Play at the finest Welsh Golf Courses: Royal Porthcawl, Royal St. David’s, Aberdovey, Pennard and Celtic Manor Resort (Twenty
Ten Course) are all waiting for you to discover their delights.
- Discover an untouched resource of wonderful Parkland and Clifftop Venues: Llandrindod Wells, St. Pierre (Old Course), Rolls
of Monmouth, Bull Bay and Cardigan Golf Club.
- Welsh Links stand on an equal par with others throughout the UK & Ireland: Ashburnham, Conwy, Pyle and Kenfig, Tenby and
Southerdown Golf Club will be a test to any travelling Golfer.
- Stay in the finest golf accommodation near to the courses, handpicked by us on dramatic coastlines, by tranquil lakes or tucked
away next to the rolling hills. Wales caters well for those who enjoy the great outdoors, and Golfers are warmly welcomed.
- Take a trek though the National Park of Snowdonia, go surfing on the Gower Peninsula located west of Swansea, try out some Coasteering on the
Llyn Peninsula, take an exhilirating fly through the air on Europe's longest zip line at Zipworld Velocity or watch a rugby match at the
- Our local knowledge allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers from across the world. Creating
memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For real, Welsh golf your way, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you, so all
you have to think about is that next birdie putt...
TheGolfPA.com is a Golf Tour Operator Member of IAGTO, IGTOA and are recognised
for excellent customer service by World Host. By choosing us for your golf break in Wales, you are
ensuring you get the very very best Golf Tour Operator to fulfil your Welsh golf vacation.