Golf as it should be...
- Play at the finest Welsh Golf Courses: Royal Porthcawl, Royal St. David’s, Aberdovey, Pennard and Celtic Manor Resort (Twenty Ten Course) are all waiting for you to discover their delights.
- Discover an untouched resource of wonderful Parkland and Clifftop Venues: Llandrindod Wells, St. Pierre (Old Course), Rolls of Monmouth, Bull Bay and Cardigan Golf Club.
- Welsh Links stand on an equal par with others throughout the UK & Ireland: Ashburnham, Conwy, Pyle and Kenfig, Tenby and Southerndown Golf Club will be a test to any travelling Golfer.
- Stay in the finest golf accommodation near to the courses, handpicked by us on dramatic coastlines, by tranquil lakes or tucked away next to the rolling hills. Wales caters well for those who enjoy the great outdoors, and Golfers are warmly welcomed.
- Take a trek though the National Park of Snowdonia, go surfing on the Gower Peninsula located west of Swansea, try out some Coasteering on the Llyn Peninsula, take an exhilarating fly through the air on Europe’s longest zip line at ZipWorld Velocity or watch a rugby match at the Millenium Stadium.
- Our local knowledge allows us the privilege to showcase the most spectacular experiences to travelling Golfers from across the world. Creating memories that last a lifetime both on and off the course!
- For real, Welsh golf your way, simply contact TheGolfPA.com. Catering for both small and large groups, we take care of it all for you, so all you have to think about is that next birdie putt…
By choosing us for your golf vacation in Wales, you are ensuring you get the best, Multi-Award Winning Golf Tour Operator to fulfil your Welsh golf vacation.
Our specialist local agents are on hand to look after every part of your itinerary.