Duke's St. Andrews
The Duke’s in St. Andrews is a legendary golf course and one of Scotland’s most iconic courses.
Located near the town centre, this links-style course offers stunning views over the seaside town and rolling fairways lined with gorse and heather.
The Duke’s is a long and challenging course that requires players to use every club in their bag and be accurate when hitting their shots.
With its history, great views, and difficult layout, The Duke’s is a must-play for any golfer visiting St. Andrews.
Golf Courses Near Duke's St. Andrews:
- Blairgowrie Golf Club (Lansdowne Course)
- Blairgowrie Golf Club (Rosemont Course)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Buddon Links)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Burnside Links)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Championship Course)
- Crail Golfing Society (Balcomie Links)
- Crail Golfing Society (Craighead Links)
- Downfield Golf Club
- Dumbarnie Links
- Fairmont St. Andrews (Kittocks Course)
- Fairmont St. Andrews (Torrance Course)
- Forfar Golf Club
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Ladybank Golf Club
- Leven Links Golf Club
- Lundin Golf Links
- Monifieth Links (Ashludie Course)
- Monifieth Links (Medal Course)
- Panmure Golf Links
- Scotscraig Golf Club
- St. Andrews Links (Castle Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Eden Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Jubilee Course)
- St. Andrews Links (New Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Strathtyrum Course)