Dumbarnie Links is a stunning Scottish links golf course located just outside of St. Andrews in Fife, Scotland which opened for general play in May 2020.
From its sweeping green hills to its wild and rugged fairways, Dumbarnie has all the makings of a classic links course that golfers will love.
With undulating greens, expansive bunkering and spectacular views over the Firth of Forth, there’s plenty to keep golfers entertained while they play through this unique layout.
Whether you’re looking for a challenging round or simply want to enjoy some of the best scenery in Scotland, Dumbarnie Links is sure to provide an unforgettable round for any golfer.
Golf Courses Near Dumbarnie Links:
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Buddon Links)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Burnside Links)
- Carnoustie Golf Links (Championship Course)
- Crail Golfing Society (Balcomie Links)
- Crail Golfing Society (Craighead Links)
- Downfield Golf Club
- Duke’s St. Andrews
- Fairmont St. Andrews (Kittocks Course)
- Fairmont St. Andrews (Torrance Course)
- Golf House Club (Elie Links)
- Kingsbarns Golf Links
- Ladybank Golf Club
- Leven Links Golf Club
- Lundin Golf Links
- Monifieth Links (Ashludie Course)
- Monifieth Links (Medal Course)
- Panmure Golf Links
- Scotscraig Golf Club
- St. Andrews Links (Castle Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Eden Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Jubilee Course)
- St. Andrews Links (New Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Old Course)
- St. Andrews Links (Strathtyrum Course)